24' Tires/Wheels for sale

Bodydrop04

Jan 28, 2013
Hey guys, Im selling a set of Radd 24x9.5 6 lug wheels w/ 295/35 tires if anyone is interested. The wheels have a "black chrome" finish. I was going to run them w/ my 4/6 drop but ive decided not to lower my truck just yet, and im not one to have big wheels w/o a desent drop. Im asking 1000 for the set. Im new to this sight so i will post pics when i figure out how......If anyone would like to give me some pointers it would be greatly appreciated

If you're using a computer upload them to photobucket.com then copy the [ img] code and paste it here....

if you have a smart phone and use the tapatalk app then you just need to hit the camera button on it that shows up when you are typing a post.

Last edited:
photoJPG1.jpg

photoJPG2.jpg

photo.jpg

photoJPG3.jpg

photoJPG4.jpg

Ok, thanks for the help guys, think ive got it now. I don't know the backspacing on these wheels but this last pic should give you an idea of how they fit. I dont have a side pic of them installed, I had them refinished due to light scuff marks and I never bolted them back up. They are just sitting in my garage taking up valuable fabrication space! I am located in Natchitoches, LA.........its abt 70 miles south of Shreveport. Feel free to ask any questions, ill answer asap

It doesn't have the backspacing stamped anywhere on the back?....You the same guy that had these and the drop for sale on Craigslist?

whats up smith, yeah, its me. there are random stamped numbers on the back of the wheels, but nothing that resembles backspacing or offset

whats up smith, yeah, its me. there are random stamped numbers on the back of the wheels, but nothing that resembles backspacing or offset

Hmm...weird...might could take some pics and throw up here of the numbers, maybe someone could figure something out from them.

inside1.jpg

inside2.jpg

inside3.jpg

inside4.jpg

inside5.jpg

inside6.jpg

The last photo is w/ the tape flat against the mounting surface of the wheel measured to the inside lip, it measures 5.75