• hostage

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
I'm getting a full refund on my BMFs and have 2 hours to decide between the below 3 wheels, all PVD all 20x10 and all Fuel

Krank:
Fuel_Krank_Chrome_500.png

Dune:
CHrome_Dune_A1-700.png

Hostage:
Fuel_Hostage_Chrome-700.png

Hostage's are just a clean, good looking wheel. The krank's aren't bad but the center cap absolutely kills it. The dune.....:doublepuke: Just IMO

I'm not really sold on the krank. I'm just definitely NOT sold on the dunes. I did like the kranks more, but after a lot of research I'm starting to like the hostages more

I like the krank personally.

Edit: I just think you'll like the choice you had first the best, or start wanting them later when the plastic nuts start to break off the hostages.

Last edited:
i have those plastic fake looking nuts on my XD hoss that people said fall off. im going on 3yrs without a single problem?

I dont think youll have an issue with that OP. My buddy has had his hostages on his dmax for 2+ years, no problems

I've seen a lot of stories where people have had them fall off, and even a couple trucks around here missing some of them, I guess it might just be how you wash them or something like that, but I know it has been an issue for some, others not.
They're just held on by two little clips and maybe some glue behind them.